Afterschool Site Coordinator
|Afterschool Site Coordinator|
|Starting at $9.50; based on experience|
Days & Hours:
|Monday through Friday afternoons; some evenings and weekends for monthly trainings|
Education & Experience
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• High school graduate or equivalent or an approved waiver from TDFPS.
• A minimum of one year experience in a supervisory role or 2 years’ experience working with children in a structured environment.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, school personnel and YMCA staff.
• Must be able to build relationships through community involvement such as PTA, PTO, Site-based management and committee work.
• Presents self as a good role model.
• Must meet TDFPS requirements for personnel
• Must pass a criminal history background check
• CPR/First Aid Certified
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lead children in physical activities such as age appropriate sports, games and exercise activities
• Must receive a minimum of 20 hours of School Age related trainings per year
• Responsible for the total onsite delivery of the school age program
• Directly responsible for all children and staff in the program at all times
• Must have the ability to guide positive behavior and lead a group of children in daily activities.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with children, parents, school personnel and YMCA staff
School District Service Area: Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISD Elementary School and Marine Creek Elementary (Lake Worth ISD)