Afterschool Group Leader
|Afterschool Group Leader|
Days & Hours:
|Monday through Friday afternoons; some Saturday training|
Education & Experience
• Must be 18 years or older, have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working with children in a structured environment and YMCA experience is a plus but not necessary.
The group leader is responsible for the direct care of children in the afterschool program. The group leader will actively engage with children while supervising and implement all activities within the Y curriculum. The group leader will be a positive role model to all.
• Must pass a criminal history background check
• Must have/or receive CPR & First Aid Certifications
• Must have/or receive a clear TB test
• Must have/or receive YMCA Child Abuse Prevention Training
Seeking energetic and outgoing leaders who are highly motivated and enjoy working with kids. Duties include but are not limited to homework assistance, child supervision/direction, group games, arts and crafts projects, outdoor play, coordinating community service projects and so much more!