Afterschool Site Coordinator
|Afterschool Site Coordinator|
|starting at $10.00|
Days & Hours:
|Monday through Friday afternoons; some Saturday training|
Education & Experience
• Must be 21 years or older
• High school graduate or equivalent
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory role or 2 years’ experience working with children in a structured environment
• Experience working with children in a structured environment and YMCA experience is a plus but not necessary.
The site coordinator will oversee staff, engage with children, implement activities within the Y curriculum and be a positive role model to all. The site coordinator is responsible for ensuring the policies and procedures of the afterschool program/child care licensing.
• Must pass a criminal history background check
• Must have/or receive CPR & First Aid Certifications
• Must have/or receive a clear TB test
• Must have/or receive YMCA Child Abuse Prevention Training
Seeking energetic and outgoing individuals who are highly motivated and enjoy working with kids. Duties include but are not limited to homework assistance, child supervision/direction, group games, arts and crafts projects, outdoor play, coordinating community service projects and so much more!