|Joshua Community YMCA|
|Part-Time (Full time summer hours)|
|$10-11 per hour Based on Experience|
Days & Hours:
-Must be at least 18 years old
-Current YMCA Lifeguard Certification as well as current First Aid, CPR/AED and Oxygen
-YMCA Lifeguard Instructor and Pool Operator Certification preferred.
-Minimum 2 years lifeguard experience required.
-Minimum 1 year of swim-instructor experience required.
-Working knowledge of computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel and Outlook.
-Ability to delegate tasks and relate with employees.
-Professional, alert, courteous, and tactful.
- Schedule and supervise staff, which includes: creating work schedules, scheduling special events, ensuring adherence to work schedules, supervision of staff job performance, processing time cards, and ensuring staff certifications are kept up to date.
- Oversee program administration. This includes but is not limited to creating program rosters, and instructor calendars.
- Recruit, interview and hire lifeguard and swim instructor staff.
- Substitute for lifeguards or instructors when needed.
- Follow procedures for reporting all accidents, incidents and hazards.
- Adhere to all policies, rules, and regulations as outlined in employee handbook and other communications.
- Obtain and maintain required training(s).
- Accept additional assignments as deemed appropriate by the Programs Directors
Send resume to email@example.comApply Now