Days & Hours:
|M-Th: 5-8pm; Fri: 6-8pm; Sat: 9am-12pm|
Education & Experience
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Must be CPR and First Aid certified
• 1-2 years of experience working with children insurance provider
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, school personnel and YMCA staff.
• Presents self as a good role model.
• Must meet TDFPS requirements for personnel:
• Must pass a criminal history background check
• CPR/First Aid Certified or able to obtain certification upon hire.
• Able to stand for long periods of time and lift and move materials
Trainings provided by the YMCA upon hire
• Directly responsible for the supervision and safety of all children in their care at all times
• Must have the ability to guide positive behavior and foster a sense of belonging among participants in their care.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and build quality relationships with children, parents and other YMCA staff