|Amon G. Carter, Jr. Downtown YMCA|
Days & Hours:
|Must be flexible in Hours - 5 days a week Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm|
Education & Experience
- At Least 18 years of age
- Certifications: ASHI Basic Life Support (Ashi CPR Pro), First Aid.
- High school graduate or equivalent; one year or more of college preferred.
- Previous experience working with children preferably in a day camp setting.
- Experience preferred songs music skits sports etc.and working with diverse populations.
- Have the ability to supervise a group of children and keep them safe
- Supervise a group of children
- Implement daily activities
- Follow all policies
- Keep children safe
- Attend staff meetings
- Interact with the groups and perform other duties that are assigned.