Sports & Rec Staff
|Sports & Rec Staff|
|Hood County YMCA|
|Health & Wellness|
Days & Hours:
Education & Experience
• Must be 18 years or older
• Current CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications or ability to take it within 30 days
• Ability to relate and communicate effectively to diverse groups of people from all ages, social and economic segments of the community as well as members, staff, peers, volunteers and supervisors
• Ability to effectively communicate information on YMCA Health/Fitness Programs.
• Effectively supervise and enforce rules of the gymnasium consistently.
• Ensure safety during any activities taking place in gymnasium.
• Attend to any equipment needs and ensure equipment is put away properly.
• Ensure gymnasium is clear of all trash, towels, and lost items.
• Complete any tasks as assigned.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
• Values- Accepts and demonstrates the Y’s values.
• Inclusion- Works effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions.
• Relationships- Builds rapport and relates well to others.
• Communication- Listens for understanding and meaning; speaks and writes effectively.
• Developing Others- Takes initiative to assist in developing others.
• Quality Results- Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members.
• Project Management- Establishes goals, clarifies tasks, plans work, and actively participates in meetings.
Complete online application with references.Apply Now