Lead Teacher – McDonald Southeast Child Development Center
|McDonald Southeast Community YMCA|
Days & Hours:
|Monday - Friday; 7:30am - 4:30pm|
Education & Experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be High School graduate or have equivalent.
• One of the following is required: current CDA credential or enrolled in a CDA program with continued, or Associates Degree in Child Development.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working with young children in a licensed facility or equivalent training in early childhood education from a recognized program.
• Supervision and Leadership
• Planning and Organization
• Decision Making and Good Judgement
• Initiative and Adaptability
• Great Communication
• Plan and Lead a classroom of children
• Prepare & Implement Weekly Lesson Plans
• Follow Posted Daily Schedule
• Build Excellent Relationship with Parents & Children in your Classroom
• Implement Frog Street Curriculum in your classroom