Lead Teacher – Amaka Child Development Center
|Lead Teacher - Amaka Child Development Center|
|Amon G. Carter, Jr. Downtown YMCA|
|$8.42 - $10.53|
Days & Hours:
|Monday - Friday; hours may vary|
Education & Experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be High School graduate or have equivalent.
• Must have a current CDA credential or enrolled in a CDA program with continued. Attendance leading up to certification within 18 months.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working with young children in a licensed facility or equivalent training in early childhood education from a recognized program.
• Supervision and Leadership
• Planning and Organization
• Decision Making and Good Judgement
• Initiative and Adaptability
• Great Communication
• Plan and Lead a classroom of children
• Prepare & Implement Weekly Lesson Plans
• Follow Posted Daily Schedule
• Build Excellent Relationship with Parents & Children in your Classroom
• Implement Frog Street Curriculum in your classroom