Lead Teacher -2 Year Olds – Ella McFadden Early Childhood Learning Center
|Amon G. Carter, Jr. Downtown YMCA|
Days & Hours:
|M – F / Between 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
Education & Experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age, must have knowledge of TDFPS regulations, CCMS regulations and Health Department regulations.
• One of the following is required: Associates Degree in Child Development or CDA or Administrator’s Credential.
• Must have at least 2 years experience in a licensed facility with young children or equivalent training in early childhood education in a recognized program.
• Responsible for the implementation of age-appropriate curriculum in the two year old classroom.
• Responsible for lesson planning, goal setting, potty training, classroom management and the supervision of a teacher.
Please send resume and references to email@example.com.Apply Now