Site Supervisor – Fort Worth Afterschool Program
|Site Supervisor - Fort Worth Afterschool Program|
|McDonald Southeast Community YMCA|
|Starting at $12.00 an hour; based on experience|
Days & Hours:
|Monday - Thursday 2:00p -6:00p (Some Fridays, evenings and Saturdays for training, events, staff meeting, etc.)|
Education & Experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be High School graduate or have equivalent.
• Minimum of one year experience in a supervisory role or 2 years experience working with children in a structured environment
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, school personnel and YMCA staff.
• Must be able to build relationships through community involvement such as PTA, PTO, Site-based management and committee work.
• Present self as a good role model.
• Must pass a criminal history background check
• CPR/First Aid Certified
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lead staff towards YMCA/Fort Worth Afterschool program goals and objectives
• Must attend trainings as it relates FWAS and School Age related trainings per year
• Responsible for the total onsite delivery of the Afterschool Program
• Directly responsible for all children and staff in the program at all times
• Must have the ability to guide positive behavior and lead staff and children in daily activities.
• Develop working relationships with principal, teachers and other school staff
• Assist with/or plan Family Events
• Produce administrative records and timely reports to include daily attendance data and student registrations forms among others
• Work to continually improve the program based on Evaluations, Feedback from Site Observations and from Coordinator visits.