Site Supervisor – Fort Worth Afterschool Program
|Site Supervisor - Fort Worth Afterschool Program|
|Starting at $12.00; based on experience|
Days & Hours:
|Monday - Thursday 1:00pm-6:00pm (3 hours on Friday). Some evenings and weekends for monthly trainings and staff meetings.|
Education & Experience
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• High school graduate or equivalent or an approved waiver from TDFPS.
• A minimum of one year experience in a supervisory role or 2 years’ experience working with children in a structured environment.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, school personnel and YMCA staff.
• Must be able to build relationships through community involvement such as PTA, PTO, Site-based management and committee work.
• Present self as a good role model.
• Must pass a criminal history background check
• CPR/First Aid Certified
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lead staff towards Fort Worth Afterschool program goals and objectives
• Must receive a minimum of 20 hours of School Age related trainings per year
• Responsible for the total onsite delivery of the Afterschool Program
• Directly responsible for all children and staff in the program at all times
• Must have the ability to guide positive behavior and lead staff and children in daily activities.
• Develop working relationships with principal, teachers and other school staff
• Assist with/or plan Family Events
• Produce administrative records and timely reports to include daily attendance data and student registrations forms among others
• Work to continually improve the program based on Evaluations, Feedback from Site Observations and from Coordinator visits.
School District Service Area: FWISD