|Benbrook Community Center YMCA|
Days & Hours:
Education & Experience
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Must have First Aid, CPR, AED, and Lifeguard Certification.
• Must be physically able to properly use aquatic equipment to rescue a 200 lb person.
• Must have the ability to be alert to dangerous situations in order to assure the safety of all swimmers.
• Work with students of all ages in group and/or private lessons, teaching our swim lesson curriculum.
• Maintain a positive attitude and act in a professional manner at all times; this includes working with the public and arriving 10 minutes before the start of your shift.
• Attend regional in service training and staff meetings as scheduled by the Aquatics Coordinator or Aquatics Director.