Building strong kids is one of the most important roles the Northwest YMCA plays. Youth in YMCA programs are taught the core values of honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. Programs are designed to help youth establish healthy, productive behavior that will enable them to succeed and serve. YMCAs make kids strong in spirit, mind and body through established developmental assets.
Monday/Wednesday/Saturday: 8am – 2pm
Monday/Wednesday: 4pm – 8pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 4pm – 9pm
Friday: 4pm – 7pm
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 7:00pm
- KidZone is for children ages 6 weeks through 14 years.
- Children under 18 months may stay up to 1 ½ hours. Children over 18 months may stay up to 2 hours.
- YouthZone is for children age 6 & up.
- Use of KidZone and YouthZone is reserved as a privilege for members only.
- If YouthZone is closed and you need child care, you are welcome to place your child(ren) in KidZone.
- For more specific information please contact Amanda Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Policy Packet