The YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth offers a wide variety of programs that focus on building strong kids, strong families, and strong communities. All programs are based on our YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. YMCA activities include those for every generation of the family from youth sports to seniors’ water aerobics.
The journey of a family is written by experiencing life together at the YMCA!
Families enjoy special times together at YMCA events, from summertime “dive-in” movies at poolside to volunteer opportunities to special events like the annual YMCA Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with family events and other exciting news!
Parents Night Out
Do you need a break? Want to catch a movie? Bring the kids to our Parent’s Night Out program. We will provide activities, games, crafts , pizza dinner and a movie! Check back to see when the next Parent’s Night Out will take place or call us at 817-571-3371
- Member Rate per child : $14 per child
- Non Member Rate per child : $18 per child
Upcoming dates for Parent’s Night Out:
- 10/20/18 5pm-10pm
- 11/17/18 5pm-10pm
- 12/15/18 5pm-10pm
Upcoming Community Events
Family Movie Night
- Free Event
- Grab your blanket, lawn chairs, family and friends and join u s for a fun family night to gather together and watch a fun family movie.
- Once the sun sets we will fire up the movie scree and sit back to watch a fun family movie.
- Friday November 16th
- Movie will start at 7:00pm
- November 20th
- Free Community Event
- We invite members of our community to share a Thanksgiving meal and fellowship with us.
- Please RSVP to Chloe or Veronica at 817-571-3371 by November 16th
Gingerbread Houses with Santa
- Stop by the Airport Area YMCA for our annual Holiday Fun with Santa Event!
- Saturday, December 15th
- 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Your children will have an opportunity to build a Gingerbread House, make a holiday craft, and color pictures while visiting with Santa.
- There is no charge for this event, so invite your family and friends to come! Ho! Ho! Ho! We hope to see you there!