Youth sports leagues at the YMCA offer children a chance to learn teamwork skills and master a new sport. Everyone plays every game and everyone goes home a winner. Coaches stress skills, teamwork and sportsmanship rather than winning. Sports teams are a great way to bring the family together, meet new friends and enjoy exercise in a positive environment.
Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
Basketball was invented at the Y – and it still provides an excellent foundation for our future leaders. By working together on a team, kids will realize their full potential, gain self-confidence and leave the season with something worth more than a winning record.
- Ages 3-12
- Early Registration Ends: October 1
- Late Registration Ends: November 17
- Season Begins: January 5
- Season Ends: February 23
Cost – Early Registration
- Member (Family Membership): $50.00
- Non-Member: $80.00
- Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
Cost – Regular Registration
- Member (Family Membership): $65.00
- Non-Member: $95.00
- Fees include: Jersey, trophy, game facilities and referees.
- Age groups 3-8 are coed and all games will be in HEB area
- Ages 9 and up are gender specific and will have a playoff. Some games may be played with the Northpark YMCA in Keller.
- Financial Assistance is available. Please contact the YMCA for details.
- For more information, contact Jesse Benes, at [email protected] or 817-571-3371.
We need coaches!
Our sports programs depend on volunteers as coaches, so your support is needed. Please call the Airport Area YMCA for more information.
Financial assistance is available. Call the Airport Area YMCA at 817-571-3371 for more information or email Jesse at [email protected].