The YMCA is a resource for adults to enhance their total health and well-being. The YMCA provides programs and opportunities for adults to learn, volunteer and build strong communities in their own neighborhood.
Have you heard about Pickleball yet?
Well, it’s a Big DILL!
Pickleball is a paddle sport that combines tennis, badminton and ping pong.
Come check it out and see what it’s all about!
- Monday (3 Courts) 9:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday (2 Courts) 9:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday (3 Courts) 9:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday (2 Courts) 9:00am-12:00pm
- Friday (3 Courts) 10:15am-12:15pm
For more information contact Lauren Partesius at [email protected]!
Personal training is an individualized one-on-one program with a certified personal trainer that is directed to assist you in achieving and maintaining a desired fitness level through strength training, cardiovascular conditioning and weight management. Whether you are looking to lose a few pounds, maintain, or even become a better athlete we have a trainer for you.
Personal Training Rates
- Single Session: $50
- 6 Sessions: $270
- 12 Sessions: $430
- Partner Personal Training
- 6 Sessions: $360 (Price to be divided among 2-4 people)
- 2-4 participants
- Online Coaching—4 week personalized routine
- Member: $140
- Non-Member: $200
*Can be tailored specifically t Add Google Map o prepare for Obstacle Course Races (Spartan, Tough Mudder), Triathlons, Running, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, etc.
Y Warrior is our new and improved intense strength and cardio training taught by our nationally certified personal trainers. Y Warrior is for all fitness levels and anyone looking for a challenge!
Member benefit : $30 per month
Contact our Health and Wellness Coordinator, Daniel Harber at [email protected] for more information.
Healthy Living Menu:
From Wellness Consultations to Personal training, we have you covered.
Group Exercise Classes
Group Exercise is Your Way to Live Better!
From traditional aerobics to danced-based classes, the YMCA offers a variety of classes to engage those who want to get their workout in a social, group format.
Classes are an excellent way to get back into a workout routine!
- No time to exercise? Check the schedule to find a class that works when you’re available.
- Not sure what to do when you get to the gym? Let our instructors expand your exercise repertoire.
- Not enough hours in the day? Come to a class to make the absolute most of your time.
- Out of excuses? Here’s what we have to offer: Check out our Group Exercise Schedule.