The YMCA offers a wide variety of programs that focus on building strong kids, families and communities. All programs are based on our YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. YMCA activities include those for every generation of the family from youth sports to seniors’ water aerobics. The journey of a family is written by experiencing life together at the YMCA.
How much is it to join? Click here to view our prices.
Families enjoy special times together at YMCA events, from summertime “dive-in” movies and volunteer opportunities, to special events like Healthy Kids Day and/or the annual YMCA Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day!
Parent’s Night Out
As members of the YMCA you have the peace of mind knowing your kids will enjoy a safe and exciting night of games and activities while you enjoy a night out on the town! There is a limited amount of space and a small fee required.
- When: Third Saturday of every month from 5:30-9:30 pm
- Who: Children Ages 1-12 years old
- Cost: $15/members and $20/non-members
Contact: Kaleb Curnow, Youth Development Director, [email protected] or 817.645.9622
- Healthy Kids Day – April 21, 2018
- Splash Day – May 26, 2018
- Boo Bash – October 29, 2018
- Breakfast with Santa – December 15, 2018