Social Groups & Events
From family nights or noon-time potlucks, to training clubs for triathlons, the YMCA offers many opportunities for members to interact in meetings or social events. To find out about activities planned at your branch, check with the member services desk or look on their website.
Get your group involved at the YMCA! Some YMCAs offer meeting space for local community groups. Check with your branch to see if you can host your club meetings at the YMCA.
Group Exercise Classes
Group Exercise is Your Way to Live Better!
From traditional aerobics to danced-based classes, the YMCA offers a variety of classes to engage those who want to get their workout in a social, group format.
Classes are an excellent way to get back into a workout routine!
- No time to exercise? Check the schedule to find a class that works when you’re available.
- Not sure what to do when you get to the gym? Let our instructors expand your exercise repertoire.
- Not enough hours in the day? Come to a class to make the absolute most of your time.
- Out of excuses? Here’s what we have to offer: Check out our Group Exercise Schedule
Personal training is an individualized one-on-one program with a certified personal trainer that is directed to assist you in achieving and maintaining a desired fitness level through strength training, cardiovascular conditioning and weight management. Whether you are looking to lose a few pounds, maintain, or even become a better athlete we have a trainer for you.
Personal Training Rates
- Single Session: $50
- 6 Sessions: $270
- 12 Sessions: $430
- Partner Personal Training 6 Sessions: $360 (Price to be divided among 2-4 people)
- 2-4 participants
- Online Coaching—4 week personalized routine
- Member: $140
- Non-Member: $200
*Can be tailored specifically to prepare for Obstacle Course Races (Spartan, Tough Mudder), Triathlons, Running, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, etc.