Slide into fun with baseball at the Y! Your child will learn baseball fundamentals, nurture their skills and feel the support of our volunteer coaches and a team. At the same time, they’ll learn teamwork, sportsmanship and what it takes to be a leader in sports and in life. Youth baseball provides a fun, positive experience for kids who want to enjoy the game.
- Ages 6-12
- Registration Ends: August 25
- Projected Season Start: September 20
- Projected Season End: November 1
- Member (Family Membership): $73.00
- Non-Member: $108.00
- Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
- Fees include: Jersey, Trophy, Game Facilities and Referees.
- Required Equipment: Baseball, Glove, Bat (Optional) and Water Bottle
- Financial Assistance is available. Please contact the YMCA for details.
- For more information please contact Kendell Keeter – 682-841-1592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|3-4 year olds||5-6 year olds||7-8 year olds||9-10 year olds||11-12 year olds|
|Official T-Ball||R.I.F Level 5||R.I.F Level 5||Regulation||Regulation|
|T-Ball||T-Ball||Coach Pitch||Minor Baseball||Major Baseball|
Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
Age divisions are determined by the age the player on September 1, 2018. Players can play up a division but they can’t play down
Example: If your child turns 7 on September 1st he/she would have play in the 7/8 age division, if your child turns 7 on September 2nd or later, he/she can play in the 5/6 division or the 7/8 division.
Possible Game Locations
- YMCA Sports Complex
- Veterans Park – White Settlement
Coaches are responsible for scheduling their own practice time, days and locations.
Do you have a list of players you want or are expecting on your team? If so click HERE to download our team request form. Fill out the team request form and email back by the deadline. *Please note, player and coach requests are not guaranteed*
All volunteer coaches need to fill out a volunteer application once a year and pass a background check, click HERE to download the volunteer application now.
Interested In Sponsoring A Team Or Field?
Each season the YMCA Sports Complex has sponsorship opportunities for businesses interested in localized marketing with an impact. If your business would be interested in sponsoring a team or a field, please contact Kendell Keeter at 817-292-9612 or email email@example.com.