|YMCA Camp Carter|
|$9.00 - $11.00/hour plus benefits|
Days & Hours:
|Varies, some weekends may be required|
Education & Experience
Must be 18 years of age, 21+ preferred.
ASHI Basic Life Support (ASHI CPR Pro)
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Food handler card required.
Experience in a commercial kitchen preferred.
Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
1. Organize meal times and orderly service of food.
2. Prep food to YMCA and code compliant standards.
3. Prepare and present finished products.
4. Perform dining hall duties as assigned by your supervisor.
5. Assist in the orientation of diner to the service process.
6. Ensure kitchen supplies are kept at a usable level and when supplies are low to refill or notify supervisor to re-order.
7. Performing custodian duties in relation to the food services program including toilets and trash.
8. Ensure dining hall and kitchen supplies, equipment are kept in a clean and orderly fashion.
9. Report all incidents immediately to immediate supervisor.
10. Report all items in need of repair and areas in need of cleaning to through appropriate channels.
11. Inspect activity areas; ensure no hazards are present and set boundaries and the safety and well-being of the participants.
12. Ensures that respect for the backgrounds, and needs of all participant and staff are integrated program planning and implementation.
13. Maintain positive role model and attitude.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
Values- Accepts and demonstrates the Y’s values.
Project Management- Establishes goals, clarifies tasks, plans work, and actively participates in meetings.
Quality Results- Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members.
Emotional Maturity- Accurately assesses personal feelings, strengths, and limitations and how they impact relationships.