Summer Day Camp
Eastside YMCA provides a traditional Summer Day Camp for campers ages 5-12yrs of age. Our camp is designed for campers to explore new ways to have fun! Eastside Day Camp is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Our entertaining theme-based activities are age appropriate takes place primarily outdoors with limited indoor scheduled activities. Activities consist of; Crafts, Sports, Group games, Archery, Swimming and Science!
- Registration begins in March! Please call the Eastside YMCA at 817-451-8276 for more information.
- You will need to register your child at the Eastside YMCA at least 5 days prior to your child’s first day at camp. All documents must be COMPLETE before your child can be enrolled into the Day Camp Program.
Step 1 — fill out registration form by clicking register now below
Step 2 — at the end of the registration form, you will select submit and be redirected to select YMCA location, weeks of care and make initial payment
Step 1 and 2 must be complete to be registered for day camp
We also have Teen Leadership Camp for teens entering 6th Grade- 17yrs!
- Campers swim daily at the Eastside YMCA pool with certified lifeguards
- Camp activities take place from 9:00a-4:00p with extended care hours (7a-9a and 4p-6:30p) at no extra charge
- Lunch provided on non-field trip days
- Nutritious morning and afternoon snack
- Camp is located outdoors at Eastside YMCA on our 14 acres of camp grounds.
Camp Hours & Dates
- Camp activities take place Monday- Friday 9:00a-4:00p. During this time campers are broken into their groups or “tribes”. Counselors lead the campers in a variety of activities from crafts to games and even swimming!
- Extended care hours are 7:00a-9:00a & 4:00p-6:30p. During this time campers are supervised in self-guided activities until broken into their groups for camp activities or picked up to go home.
Snacks and Lunch
- Children are provided LUNCH daily from 12-1pm.
- Children are provided with MORNING and AFTERNOON SNACK daily
- During some field trips lunches may not be included. Check camp calendar for details
Field Trips and Swimming
- Campers will attend weekly field trips to a variety of locations within the DFW area
- Campers will receive the opportunity to swim at the Eastside YMCA pool on a daily basis
- Registration Fee: $35(non-refundable) per child
- Option A Participants – Pay regular weekly rate as paid during the school year
- CCMS is accepted
- Financial Assistance is available. Complete a Scholarship application at our branch to see how much of a discount you could receive!
Sign up for Eastside YMCA Membership + Day Camp at the same time and we will WAIVE your membership joining fee!
Let our summer camp counselors create a great summer camp experience for your child! All staff are at least 18 years of age and receive over 30 hours of training along with CPR/first aid training. Background checks are completed along with personal and professional references. Our Day Camp is licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Teen Leadership Camp
Register now at the Eastside YMCA or online. There is a one-time Registration Fee of $35.00
Hours of Operation
7:00am – 6:30pm
Our summer camps are located at Eastside YMCA on 14 acres. The majority of our camp is full of well-planned and fun outdoor activities such as team building, arts & crafts, hiking, devotionals, and character development.
YMCA Members: $115/week
Summer Resident Camp
Since 1948, Camp Carter YMCA has been a special place for youth to grow. Created especially for the youth of our community, there are few places where values are so important. At Camp Carter, each camper has the opportunity to learn, grow and have fun as they meet new friends, try new things and develop greater confidence in themselves.
At Camp Carter, children can be themselves in a fun and challenging environment where self-confidence, individuality and camaraderie flourish. The program is customized to the camper’s age and level of development. Every day is packed with sports and activities, which leave each camper with improved skills and exciting memories.
Camp Carter also offers a host of programs that are enjoyed year-round by our guests.
During the fall, winter and spring months, Camp Carter provides hands-on learning and discovery through the Outdoor Environmental Education program for public and private schools in grades 2 – 6.
A confidence building program for teams or individuals, the Challenge Course is available to all church, business and social groups.
Riding lessons, trail rides, birthday parties, and half-day rides are only a few of the events offered at the Camp Carter Stables.
Conference and Retreat Center
Camp Carter hosts many retreats and group outings during the fall, winter and spring months.
For more information regarding any program or facility at Camp Carter, call 817-738-9241.
Visit the Camp Carter website at here.