Eleven branches of the YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth have swimming pools – four are indoor and nine are outdoor. In addition, Camp Carter YMCA has an outdoor pool that is used during the summer camp season.
We’re taking a stand against drowning
This Memorial Day, all YMCA pools will be open to the public and include free water safety demonstrations!
When: Monday, May 29th from 12pm to 5pm
Where: ALL Fort Worth YMCA Pools
Additional Information: Water Safety Demos will take place at all our pools at 2pm that day!
Before letting your children hit the water this summer, remember these few tips to ensure it’s an enjoyable and safe experience.
- Swim lessons for all ages
- Swim Team
- Water Aerobics
- Lifeguarding classes
At the Y, we focus on these 5 components of swim lessons:
- Personal safety
- Personal growth
- Water sports & games
- Stroke development
Which stage is your child ready for?
Check out our Lesson Selector to find out!
Check out our new Swim Lesson Descriptions:
YMCA Pool Locations:
- Airport Area YMCA or call 817-571-3371
- Amon G. Carter, Jr. Downtown YMCA or call 817-332-3281
- Benbrook Community Center/YMCA or call 817-249-0500
- Eastside YMCA or call 817-451-8276
- E.R. Van Zandt Southwest YMCA or call 817-292-9612
- Hood County YMCA or call 817-573-7159
- Joshua Community YMCA or call 817-645-9622
- Northpark YMCA or call 817-993-1333
- Northwest YMCA or call 817-237-7237
- Ryan Family YMCA or call 817-346-8855
- Westside YMCA or call 817-244-4544