Joining the YMCA is simple!
The health and safety of our members and community is important – visit any of our locations to receive a tour of the facility and to talk to a Member Service staff person about how membership in the YMCA can benefit you and your family.
Find A Branch
- Fully trained and caring staff who are always ready to assist you in achieving your health and well-being goals
- Wide variety of programs for individuals and families of all ages
- Discounted membership rates on all YMCA programs including youth sports, swim lessons and camp
- Clean, well-maintained facilities
- Wide variety of strength & cardio equipment
- Free group exercise classes, including yoga, cycle and more
- Y Playhouse child care offered for Household members while parents are working out
- Quick and easy financial assistance and discounts on both memberships and programs based on certain qualifiers
- No financial contracts
- Access to YMCA facilities across the United States and Canada that participate in Nationwide Membership. Learn more.
Family + Children
Two adults and any tax dependent children living in the same household up to age 19.
Adult + Children
1 adult with any tax dependent children living in the same household up to age 19.
2 adults 20-61 years old
1 adult ages 27 – 61 years old
2 adults – one must be 62+
1 adult 62 or older
1 adult ages 20 – 26 years old
1 teen 12-19 years old
|Membership Type||Membership Rate||Joining Fee|
|Family + Children||$85||$85|
|Adult + Children||$75||$75|
*The Joshua, Bedford, Benbrook & Northpark YMCA’s offer a city resident discount. If you choose to join online, the discounted rate will not be applied due to the verification process. You can bring in a current water bill to the participating YMCA and your discount will be added to future fees but we will not make the fee retroactive or refund any fees paid prior to showing verification.*
As a mission-driven nonprofit organization, the YMCA is committed to serving everyone in our community and ensuring they have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. The YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth offers our Open Doors program and general financial assistance to reduce the cost of membership and program fees.
Thanks to the generous donors to our Annual Giving Campaign, qualified applicants are approved for financial assistance based on a sliding fee scale designed to fit each applicant’s unique financial circumstance.
Learn more on our Financial Assistance page.