Youth Sports at the Y are the starting point for many kiddos to learn about becoming and staying active, and developing healthy habits they’ll carry with them throughout their lives. And the benefits are far greater than just physical health. Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a new skill or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about fostering good habits and helping our kids reach their full potential.
Be goal oriented! We believe all kids have great potential – that’s why the Y gives them the opportunity to shine on and off the field in our youth sports programs, like soccer. Beyond learning more about the game, participants will gain something even more valuable: learning how to work as a team while building their self-confidence and self-worth.
- Ages 3-12
- Registration Ends: February 10* (Late Registration Fees to be added after 2/10/19)
- Parents’ Meeting: February 12 – Downtown YMCA
- Coaches’ Meeting: February 19 – Downtown YMCA
- Practices Begin: February 25 – Location determined by Coach
- Season Begins: March 23
- Season Ends: May 25
- Games: North Hi Mount Elementary (3801 W 7th St, Fort Worth, TX 76107)
- Practice locations are determined by coach
- Member (Family Membership): $75.00
- Non-Member: $110.00
- Get a $10 discount while registering online with promo code: SPORTREG (offer only available online)
- A $20 late fee may be applied to registrations not made by February 25
- Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
- Fees include: Jersey, trophy, game facilities and referees.
- Financial Assistance is available. Please contact the YMCA for details.
- For more information, contact Ricky Gonzales, Sports Coordinator, at [email protected] or 817-332-3281.