Youth Sports at the Y are the starting point for many kiddos to learn about becoming and staying active, and developing healthy habits they’ll carry with them throughout their lives. And the benefits are far greater than just physical health. Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a new skill or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about fostering good habits and helping our kids reach their full potential.
Basketball was invented at the Y – and it still provides an excellent foundation for our future leaders. By working together on a team, kids will realize their full potential, gain self-confidence and leave the season with something worth more than a winning record.
- Ages 3-12 (co-ed) & 7-9 (girls only)
- Registration Opens: September 1
- Registration Ends: November 30
- Late Registration Ends: December 31
- Season Begins: January 19
- Season Ends: March 9
- Member (Family Membership): $60.00
- Non-Member: $85.00
- Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
- Fees include: Jersey, trophy, game facilities and referees.
- Financial Assistance is available. Please contact the YMCA for details.
- Parents Meeting – December 11
- Coaches Meeting – December 13
- For more information please contact Rickie Gonzales – 817-332-3281 or [email protected].
Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.