Sign up for Summer Day Camp and receive 100% off your membership joining fee, which could save you as much as $80 per month per child.
Summer Day Camp
Camp Phoenix is a traditionally outdoor day camp. Activities each week will include crafts, physical activity, swimming, outdoor sports, games and a weekly field trip. Camp will operate in the multi-purpose room and outside under our large camp tent. For ages 5 – 12 years old.
Contact: For questions regarding our Summer Day Camp please contact us at 817.645.9622 or email our Youth Development Coordinator, Chloe McReynolds, at [email protected]
To register, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Print and read the parent handbook for your camp: 2018 Parent Handbook
- Step 2: Fill out the registration form by clicking on the “register now” button below. You will need the dates of your child’s required immunizations and doctor/dentist information.
- Registration Fee: $35.00 – Non-Refundable
- Weekly Fee: $125.00 – YMCA Family Members
- Weekly Fee: $150.00 – Non-Members
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $20.00 – Per week; Is required for each week to reserve a spot (it will be applied to the weekly fee at the time of camp)
- Day Camp T-Shirt Fee: $10.00
Registration requires fees for deposits, registration fee, and t-shirt fee
- Drop Off: between 7:00a.m. and 8:30a.m.
- Camp: between 8:30a.m. and 4:00p.m.
- Pick Up: between 4:00p.m. and 6:00p.m.
|Week 1||Outer Space||None|
|Week 2||Galaxy Far, Far Away||Camp Carter|
|Week 3||Spectacular Science||Fort Worth Zoo|
|Week 4||Beach Blast||Epic Waters|
|Week 5||Savannah Safari||Dinosaur Valley|
|Week 6||Destination Imagination||None|
|Week 7||Thingamajig||Alley Cats|
|Week 8||Mission Impossible||Splash Dayz|
|Week 9||You’ve Got A Friend In Me||Mainstay Farms|
|Week 10||Petite Picassos||Camp Carter|
|Week 11||Shark Week||Sea Quest|