Youth Sports at the Y are the starting point for many kiddos to learn about becoming and staying active, and developing healthy habits they’ll carry with them throughout their lives. And the benefits are far greater than just physical health. Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a new skill or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about fostering good habits and helping our kids reach their full potential.
Basketball was invented at the Y – and it still provides an excellent foundation for our future leaders. By working together on a team, kids will realize their full potential, gain self-confidence and leave the season with something worth more than a winning record.
- Ages 3-15
- Registration Ends: May 12
- Season Begins: June 8
- Season Ends: July 27
- Member (Family Membership): $75.00
- Non-Member: $110.00
- Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
- Fees include: Jersey, Trophy, Game Facilities and Referees.
- The Y does not provide practice locations as Keller schools are closed for summer
- Financial Assistance is available. Please contact the YMCA for details.
- For more information please contact Daniel Clemons, Northpark Sports Director, at [email protected].
Want to coach?
The Northpark YMCA is always looking for caring, energetic adults to coach in our sports programs. No matter what your skill level, if you have an interest in making a difference in child’s life, let us help you share your gifts. We can provide you with assistance and resources needed to ensure a fun and successful season for all. To apply to coach, download, complete, and return the coaches application to the Northpark YMCA or Email it to [email protected].
General Coach Information