Building strong kids is one of the most important roles the Northwest YMCA plays. Youth in YMCA programs are taught the core values of honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. Programs are designed to help youth establish healthy, productive behavior that will enable them to succeed and serve. YMCAs make kids strong in spirit, mind and body through established developmental assets.
Youth Performance Camp
Get your young athlete ready for any activity with the Northwest YMCA’s Youth Performance Camp. We will focus on using age appropriate training methods and tools to improve physical qualities and skills needed for all sports. Register online or at the branch. Space is limited to 15 kids.
Monday & Wednesday: 8am – 2pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 8am-12:30pm
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 8pm
Friday: 4pm – 7pm
- KidZone is for children ages 6 weeks and up
- Children under 18 months may stay up to 1 ½ hours. Children over 18 months may stay up to 2 hours.
- Use of KidZone and YouthZone is reserved as a privilege for Household Members only.
- Older children will be moved to a separate room based on attendance.
- For more specific information please contact Amanda Tucker at [email protected]
- Parent Policy Packet