Are you ready for some football? The Y’s football league removes the tackling but adds in extra fun and excitement for your child. Participants learn the basic skills of the game in a safe environment from our team of caring volunteer coaches who also emphasize the importance of teamwork, fair play and sportsmanship.
- Flag Football: Ages 5-6
- 7 0n 7 Football: Ages 7-12
- Registration Ends: September 28
- Projected Season Start: November 3
- Projected Season End: December 15
- Member (Family Membership): $73.00
- Non-Member: $108.00
- Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
- Fees include: Jersey, Trophy, Game Facilities and Referees.
- Required Equipment: Age-Specific Football and Water Bottle
- Financial Assistance is available. Please contact the YMCA for details.
- For more information please contact Kendell Keeter – 682-841-1592 or [email protected]
|5-6 year olds||7-8 year olds||9-10 year olds||11-12 year olds||13-15 year olds|
Belonging has benefits! Join now and receive the member rate on programs.
Age divisions are determined by the age of the player on September 1, 2018. Players can play up a division but they can’t play down.
Example: If your child turns 7 on September 1st he/she would play in the 7/8 age division, if your child turns 7 on September 2nd or later, he/she can play in the 5/6 division or the 7/8 division.
Possible Game Locations
- YMCA Sports Complex
- Benbrook YMCA
- Aledo Middle School
*If an Aledo team is requested we cannot guarantee games will be held in Aledo. We must have a minimum of 4 teams in an age division to hold games in Aledo.*
Coaches are responsible for scheduling their own practice time, days and locations.
At the YMCA, all of our youth sports coaches are volunteers. If you would like to make a positive impact in a young persons life, please consider volunteering. Prior to coaching for the YMCA, you must fill out a volunteer application and agree to a background check. As as a coach, you would have the ability to choose the day, time and location of practices as well as make requests regarding game schedules. If you have any questions about volunteering please contact the YMCA Sports Complex. Click HERE to download the volunteer application now.
Interested In Sponsoring A Team Or Field?
Each season the YMCA Sports Complex has sponsorship opportunities for businesses interested in localized marketing with an impact. If your business would be interested in sponsoring a team or a field, please contact Kendell Keeter at 817-292-9612 or email [email protected].