Be goal oriented! We believe all kids have great potential – that’s why the Y gives them the opportunity to shine on and off the field in our youth sports programs, like soccer. Beyond learning more about the game, participants will gain something even more valuable: learning how to work as a team while building their self-confidence and self-worth.
- Ages 3-12 (Ages may vary by location)
- Early Registration: until February 9th
- Late Registration: Starting February 10th (Late fee may apply for late registrations)
- Fees include: Jersey, Trophy, Game Facilities and Referees.
- Required Equipment: Soccer ball, shin guards, water bottle
|3-4 year olds||5-6 year olds||7-8 year olds|
|Ball #3||Ball #3||Ball #4|
Age divisions are determined by the age of the player as of September 1, 2019.
Example: If your child turns 7 on September 1st he/she would play in the 7/8 age division, if your child turns 7 on September 2nd or later, he/she can play in the 5/6 division or the 7/8 division.