Got game? Hit the courts with the ones who invented the game – the Y! Children will have the opportunity to learn the basic volleyball fundamentals such as serving, setting, hitting and digging. But more importantly, they’ll learn the values of good sportsmanship, teamwork, goal setting and skill development in a fun, esteem-promoting atmosphere.
- Ages 7-15
- Early Registration: June 1 – September 8
- Late Registration: September 9 – 29
- Season Dates: October 5 – November 23
- Fees include: Jersey, Trophy, Game Facilities and Referees.
- Required Equipment: Volleyball, Knee Pads and Water Bottle
- 8 Week Season
|7-8 year olds||9-10 year olds||11-12 year olds||13-15 year olds|
|Volley Lite||Volley Lite||Volley Lite||Regulation|
Age divisions are determined by the age of the player as of September 1, 2019.
Example: If your child turns 7 on September 1st he/she would play in the 7/8 age division, if your child turns 7 on September 2nd or later, he/she can play in the 5/6 division or the 7/8 division.