- Monday-Thursday: 5 A.M. – 10 P.M.
- Friday: 5 A.M. – 9 P.M.
- Saturday: 8 A.M. – 6 P.M.
- Sunday: 1 P.M. – 5 P.M.
- Monday-Saturday: 8 A.M. – Noon
- Monday-Thursday: 4 P.M. – 8 P.M.
- Sunday: Closed
|Non-Resident Member Rates||Bedford Resident
|Household 1 +1||$98||$77|
|Household 2 + 1||$92||$73|
If you are a resident or city employee, please be sure to bring in a current water bill or paycheck stub and present it to the membership desk when you join in person. If you choose to apply online, reply to your welcome email with documentation. We will not make the fee retroactive or refund any fees paid prior to showing verification.*
- State of the Art Strength Training and Cardio Equipment, including EGYM
- Group Exercise Classes – including land, water and virtual offerings through Y360
- HIIT Area
- Y Playhouse (on-site child care while you work out)
- Basketball & Pickleball Courts
- Seasonal Outdoor Water Park
- Training Resistance Lap Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Track
- Pottery Kiln
- Party rooms
- Ample meeting and community rooms
- Family Locker Rooms
- Wellness Orientations for youth and adults
- Nutrition Services
2801 Forest Ridge Dr, Bedford, TX 76021
Insurance Membership Programs accepted: Silver Sneakers, Renew Active, Silver & Fit.
Learn More about our Financial Assistance Programs
Support the The Bedford Center YMCA
The Bedford Center YMCA Programs
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.