Returning to Safe Play
Join us for summer sports clinics to keep your child active this summer. Youth can learn the fundamentals of a new sport, practice their skills, and make new friends while learning about teamwork. Kids will be in groups of 10 or less and spread out across our outdoor fields; equipment will be sanitized before each session and staff will be trained on current safety guidelines. YMCA Staff will lead these training sessions which will include Speed & Agility work and specific sport drills.
All clinics will be held outdoors with social distancing. Additionally, we are following safety guidelines set by the CDC and local and state officials.
Dates and times vary, so be sure to sign up for the schedule that best fits your family’s needs.
- Soccer Clinics: Each player will need their own ball & water bottle. Shin guards are recommended but not required.
- Baseball Clinics: Each player will need their own glove, bat & water bottle. The YMCA will have extra bats if needed and provide balls.
- Basketball Clinics: Each player will need their own ball & water bottle.
For more information, please reach out to your branch contact:
Morgan Rickert, Executive Director of Centralized Sports, [email protected]
- Benbrook Community Center YMCA
- Northpark YMCA
- Northwest YMCA
- Ryan Family YMCA
- YMCA Sports Complex
Corey Loftus, Sports Director, [email protected]
- Airport Area YMCA
- Amon G. Carter, Jr. Downtown YMCA
- Hood County YMCA
- Joshua Community YMCA
- William M. McDonald YMCA